Lac St Jean in Quebec, Canada, who played the host to the fourth leg of the FINA/HOSA 10km Marathon Swimming World Cup 2016, saw two national swimmers clinch gold on Thursday July 28.
Philippe Guertin won the 10km race in 1h57m05s, while Stephanie Horner touched home in 2h06m15s in the women's race.
USA's open water star Charles "Chip" Peterson took silver in 1h57m09s, while Germany's Andreas Waschburger placed third.
In the women's field, American Emily Brunemann pocketed the silver medal while German veteran Angela Maurer scored the bronze.
Read detailed report here
MEDALLISTS IN LAC ST JEAN (CAN)
1. Philippe Guertin (CAN) 1h57m05s; 2. Charles Peterson (USA) 1h57m09s; 3. Andreas Waschburger (GER) 1h57m20s
1. Stephanie Horner (CAN) 2h06m15s; 2. Emily Brunemann (USA) 2h06m16s; 3. Angela Maurer (GER) 2h06m20s
FINA/HOSA 10km Marathon Swimming World Cup calendar
1. Patagones-Viedma (ARG) February 7, 2016
2. Abu Dhabi (UAE) February 26, 2016
3. Balatonfured (HUN) June 18, 2016
4. Lac St-Jean (CAN) July 28, 2016
5. Lac Megantic (CAN) August 13, 2016
6. Chun'An (CHN) October 9, 2016
7. Honk Kong (HKG) October 15, 2016