> FINA National Federations Development Handbook (English)
FINA Clinics for Officials
FINA Clinics for Officials (Judges and Referees) are intended to help National Federations provide training to judges and referees in all aquatic disciplines through courses led by an FINA expert.
The purpose of FINA Clinics for Officials is to:
- Provide the best education and training to judges and referees in order to support successful performances in the pool.
- Create uniform interpretation and application of rules across all aquatic disciplines, thus raising the quality of refereeing;
- Develop and promote aquatics worldwide.
FINA Swimming Coaches Certifications
The purpose of this course is to provide all swimming coaches around the world with the possibility to be acknowledged as certified swimming coaches and offer recognition for the work they have accomplished. FINA seeks to give the opportunity to all coaches to progress and have credit for their achievements.
The course is open to coaches of all levels: from teaching children to swim to coaching elite swimmers. Any coach interested in becoming certified should contact their National Federation directly.
FINA Clinics for Coaches
FINA Clinics for Coaches are intended to train coaches of all levels through courses led by an FINA expert.
The purpose of FINA Clinics for Coaches is to:
- Provide basic training to coaches through courses in their respective disciplines;
- Allow for a ‘standardisation’ of the training given to coaches around the world, providing a quality and performance benchmark for National Federations;
- Provide the best education and training to coaches in order to support successful performances in the pool.
Page 2 of 21