Regulations on Coordination between Food Safety Watchdogs Stipulated by OC of the 14th FINA World Championships
The OC Food Safety Department has stipulated the Regulations on Coordination between food safety watchdogs for the 14th FINA World Championships (hereinafter referred to as the Regulations), with a view to ensuring effective cooperation between five food safety watchdogs in terms of food cultivation (breeding), production, circulation and consumption for the Championships, redressing omissions in food safety supervision and administration from the field to the fork, and enhancing efficiency in food safety control.
In line with the demand put forward by Shanghai Municipal People’s Government and the OC, Shanghai Municipal Agricultural Commission, Shanghai Municipal Bureau of Quality and Technical Supervision, Shanghai Administration for Industry & Commerce, Shanghai Entry-Exit Inspection and Quarantine Bureau, and Shanghai Food and Drug Administration, in the charge of the OC Food Safety Department, are responsible for supervision over food cultivation (breeding), production, circulation and consumption for the Championships.
Brazil's team for world titles announced
Japan's talents set for Shanghai qualifier
Japan's famous breaststroke aces Kosuke Kitajima and Naoya Tomita are in good shape and expected to swim well at the Japan Open.
FINA starts CoachTrue Programme
FINA is pleased to present the World Anti-Doping Agency’s (WADA) CoachTrue Programme. In order to meet the coaches’ learning needs and their demanding schedule, WADA has launched CoachTrue, a computer-based, self-teaching anti-doping tool.
CoachTrue’s elite-level module has the following features:
- Pre-Test: An evaluation of the coach’s current knowledge
- Tutorials: A series of presentations with voice-overs that provide essential information on the following topics:
1. Health consequences of doping
2. Coach’s accountability
3. Results management
4. Therapeutic use exemptions
- Scenario-Based Activities: A practical application of acquired knowledge to likely real-life scenarios
- Who Wants to Play True: A fun way for coaches to test their knowledge on anti-doping issues
- Post-Test & Certification: Once coaches have completed all required learning steps, including a final assessment (post-test), they receive a certificate of participation.
Gorman takes Crippen memorial swim in style
Set up to honour the late Francis ‘Fran’ Crippen, who tragically passed away during an open water swim in the UAE in October last year, Gorman was able to get the better of her US opponents Christine Jennings and Eva Fabian winning the 10km swim and sending a clear message ahead of the world championships to be held in Shanghai in July.
Page 90 of 114