- in-depth analysis of the greatest events by leading writers
- exclusive interviews with thegreatest stars of swimming, diving, synchronised swimming, water polo and open water swimming
- continental previews, overviews from experts and writers from each continent
- behind-the-scenes and poolside stories from around the World
- the most interesting facts and statistics on the premier events
- Medical corner, Coaches‘ corner, Masters’ corner
- They wrote it... – the best quotes from the articles of other magazines, papers, websites
- the greatest pictures from the world of aquatics and much more.
You should publish modules to the "inactive" position and set the Menus to "All", for them to show up on pages where there is no active menu ID. This is a bug/feature of Joomla that causes only menu items in the "All" setting to show up.