Doha 2014 - Visas
The D2014 Organizing Committee will be facilitating entry visas free of charge for participating Teams (Athletes and Officials). All countries, with the exception of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) must apply for entry visas to enter the State of Qatar.
Entry visa application procedures are as follows:
• Submit passport details exactly as they appear in the passport into the correct fields and upload an electronic passport copy through the FINA General Management System (FINA GMS).
• Once the application is submitted, applicants can track their status through the GMS.
• Upon completion, entry visas can be downloaded from the Ministry of Interior (MOI) website below using the passport number
• The Doha 2014 Qatar Entry Visa Guide will provide a detailed account of the visa application and distribution process.
• All visa applications must be submitted through the FINA General Management System (FINA GMS).
IMPORTANT NOTE: To receive an entry visa you should have a valid passport with an expiry date not less than six (6) months from the date of your visit.
IMPORTANT NOTE (2): The validity date on the entry visa (07.12.2014) represents the last day you may enter the State of Qatar on this entry visa. The entry visa is valid for 1 month following entry into Qatar which will cover the timeframe of the Doha 2014 events.
The D2014 OC highly encourages National Federations to apply for entry visas for all potential members of its delegations as early as possible. Potential delegation members who do not participate in the Championships will have their entry visas cancelled. The deadline for entry visa applications to be submitted is October 31st, 2014.
- Doha 2014
- Host, Place and Dates
- Organising Committee
- Participation & Entry
- GMS (Registration)
- Accommodation Guide
- Rules and withdrawal
- Doping Control
- Control of events
- Prize money
- Team information
- Team Leader Guide
- Technical Meet officials
- Summons (PDF)
- Medication - Importation
- Extraordinary Congress
- Youth Programme
- World Aquatics Convention
- Gold Medal Clinic