PR 20 - Swimming World Cup: 2013 edition kicks-off in August in Eindhoven (NED)
Lausanne (SUI) March 11, 2013 – The competition calendar of the 2013 edition of the FINA Swimming World Cup has been established and will include eight meets in three clusters – Europe, Middle East and Asia. The main novelty for this year is the organisation of two meets immediately after the conclusion of the 15th FINA World Championships Barcelona 2013, finishing on August 4.
The 2013 circuit (held in 25m-pool) will kick-off on August 7-8 in Eindhoven (NED), a new organiser of the series, and will be followed by the leg on Berlin (GER), on August 10-11. Then, in October/November, the traditional dates of the World Cup in the last years, the remaining meets will take place in Moscow (RUS), Dubai (UAE), Doha (QAT), Singapore (SIN), Tokyo (JPN) and Beijing (CHN).
2013 FINA SWIMMING WORLD CUP EVENT CALENDAR:
1. Eindhoven (NED): August 7-8
2. Berlin (GER): August 10-11
3. Moscow (RUS): October 12-13
4. Dubai (UAE): October 17-18
5. Doha (QAT): October 20-21
6. Singapore (SIN): November 5-6
7. Tokyo (JPN): November 9-10
8. Beijing (CHN): November 13-14