BCN 2013 - Awards
1. Gold, silver and bronze medals shall be awarded to the first three places in individual and team final competitions (GR 9.7.1).
In Swimming, in case of equal times, and medals shall be awarded as follows (GR 126.96.36.199):
1st place: 2 gold – no silver, 1 bronze
2nd place: 1 gold, 2 silver, - no bronze
3rd place: 1 gold, 1 silver, 2 bronze
In case of 3 equal times, medals shall be awarded as follows (GR 188.8.131.52):
1st place: 3 gold, no silver, - no bronze
2nd place: 1 gold, 3 silver, - no bronze
3rd place: 1 gold, 1 silver, 3 bronze
2. Diplomas shall be awarded to all eight finalists (ten finalists in Swimming, if 10 lanes are used) in individual events and to the first six finalists (eight finalists in swimming if 10 lanes are used) in teams events (GR 9.7.1).
3. Trophies for the highest scoring national teams, male and female, in swimming, and the highest scoring national team in swimming (GR 9.8.1). In Open Water Swimming, a special FINA Team Trophy will be given based upon the points achieved under rule GR 9.8.2 on the individual events.
4. Commemorative medals for all those connected officially with the championships.
- Kazan 2015
- Barcelona 2013
- Water Polo
- Open Water
- High Diving
- FINA Congresses
- General Info
- BUY YOUR TICKETS!
- Host, Place & Dates
- Championships Song
- FINAtv Highlights Programme
- Broadcast Coverage
- Organising Committee
- Number of Competitors
- Technical Meet Officials
- Team Officials
- Substitution, Withdrawal & Protests
- Swimwear & Advertising
- Doping Control
- Health Services
- Control of Events
- NF Assistance
- Summons (.pdf)