Diving Officials 2015 - Reconfirmation
(deadline: December 5, 2014)
DOCUMENTS TO DOWNLOAD:
- Memorandum to all FINA member federations (PDF format)
- FINA Diving Officials 2014 (PDF format)
- Regulations / Certification of FINA Diving Officials (PDF format)
- Reconfirmation form (PDF format)
- Reconfirmation form (Editable Word format)
The National Federations are not entitled to nominate diving judges for the FINA Diving Judges List but are expected to reconfirm or to delete the names of their certified judges and to check or to add the year of birth. For this purpose, please complete the enclosed form and return it to the FINA Office in Lausanne (SUI) NO LATER THAN DECEMBER 5, 2014.
Attention: Reconfirmed judges without indication of the date of birth will not be accepted in the new FINA Diving Judges List 2015.
For your reference, please find also attached:
- Updated FINA Diving Judges List (Version November 7, 2014) including all the Judges who passed successfully a FINA Diving Judges Certification Course in 2014.
- Officials with certification until 2014, as well as officials with the age over 65 years, will be scratched from the list.
NEW REGISTRATION GMS:
All FINA International Technical Officials are required to enter their information into the FINA General Management System (FINA GMS).
Your Federation has already been supplied with login information to access the FINA GMS and a Registration User Guide for the system. Please liaise with your Federation administration regarding access to the system.
Once logged into the GMS, a new profile should be created for all Diving Technical Officials by going to the People Module and selecting “New”.
The following information is required for each person:
- Given Name
- Family Name
- Date of Birth
- Good quality Passport Scan
- Electronic Passport Photo
- Passport information
Other information is not mandatory at this stage.
Please ensure that you select the category as “International Technical Official” and Role as “Official”.
Should you have any questions or require support creating the profiles and uploading information, please contact the FINA GMS Support Team at the aquaticsdb email address
We would like to take this opportunity to remind you of the following FINA Rules:
- BL 6 Technical Officials - The maximum age of Technical Officials (Judges, Starters and Referees) when officiating at FINA Championships or FINA Competitions, except Masters, shall be sixty-five (65) years during the year of competition. Technical Officials on the FINA Lists of International Referees, Starters or Judges above that age shall be entitled to officiate until the end of their appointment.)
- BL 9.1 Officials - The Judges nominated must be of the same nationality as the FINA Member Federation signing the form and fully certified by the respective Technical Committee. The FINA Technical Committees will propose Technical Officials (Judges and Referees) to act at the Olympic Games or World Championships from the current FINA Officials Lists in the respective discipline, for approval by the FINA Bureau or FINA Executive. For no show of nominated officials the respective Federation will be fined 2’000 Swiss Francs.
Following the Regulations for Certification each certified official on the FINA Diving Officials list must take the On-Line officials exam each year. Please inform your officials accordingly.
- FINA Bureau
- Technical Committees
- Masters Committee
- High Diving Commission
- Sports Medicine Committee
- Facilities Committee
- Doping Panel
- Disciplinary Panel
- Ethics Panel
- Athletes Committee
- Coaches Committee
- Media Committee
- National Federations Relations Committee
- Legal Committee
- Swimwear Approval Committee
- FINA Certified Coaches
- Diving Judges Login
- National Federations
- FINA Office
- FINA Anthem